Monday, March 7, 2016

Collections of Thoughts - March 7

As I approach the point at which the end is near,
I find a way to disavow fear.
The red metallic liquid rushing through my veins.
Stops me from holding on to all that pains.
This day is ending, and tomorrow there will be another,
I'll still have my sister, my parents and brother.

My mind is a weapon, and the world is my prey,
And  I must find a way to run it my way.
I must better myself and fix my habits,
Or else I'll end up as those lab rabbits.
Stuck within my own mind,
A way out, I'm trying to find.

I had a chance to do something satisfactory,
I wasted it all to help my family.
I had a chance to do something good,
And yet I'm stuck in the same old rut,
Waiting for a chance to tell the world "kiss my butt."

Pain means nothing anymore,
I have stopped realising when I am sore.
I keep going till I hit the floor,
And get up and walk through that door.
One day, I'll make it, I know for sure,
But when I do, the World, I'll procure

No comments:

Post a Comment